Thursday, August 06, 2009
Thinking.....
A lot on my mind lately. I am feeling a void in my life right now. I know God is speaking, just not coming in clear right now. Not by his fault, by mine of course! I am scared to know what it is, but I have a pretty good idea! I know friends/family may have a hard time with it, oh and there is my own family, especially the girls. Just pray for us. Maybe I am wrong and this is just wishful thinking. Who knows. I have to be in prayer about it as well. I cannot have a seperate calling from my husband, and I am just not sure that He is being called to this. So, like I said, it could just be something crazy in my head! Just please remember us in your prayers!!! Please!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for you guys! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment