Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Back to the Blog
This is a good way to let family and friends "see" us more. Don't get me wrong, I love facebook, but you just can't ramble on and on there as easily as you can here. So, here I am again. I hope this goes better than it did when I used it a while ago. I will try and be nice to all, and I expect the same of all my blog followers! I am a very open person, so if I offend someone, or you feel a need to talk to me about something that should remain private, please do not do it here. E-mail me at fishermama3@yahoo.com . I appreciate everyone's comments and thoughtful notes. I hope to keep in contact this way through stories, pictures and just general thoughts! Have fun reading and always remember to leave me a note that you have been here. Love to all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marty Hannah's birthday looked like so much fun for her.
I will pray that you may hear the voice of God clearly in what ever you believe he is leading you to do.
Can't wait to see Meg's pics also. You have given me three beautiful grandchildren. lol
Post a Comment